Hi everybody! I am back! I was neither dead or lazing. I have been in Lapland (we will go there later) and studying until today (I have finished my exams in this period, it has been so much softer compared to the others). I want to dedicate this post to some of my best friends in this Erasmus. They have been here just one semester, but it has been more than enough to share great moments with them.
They are a german guy and a french girl. I would like to ask for an aplause for these guys!! (I am not drunk, I am just kiding). Max and Adèle. I met Max in our trip to the Röxen Lake and I met Adèle my first or second day here in HG (it could not be other way...).
After this moment we have spent a really good time all together. We have made some trips like Copenhaguen's trip, Air Museum (thanks Max for your car), Helsinki cruise, Sea Battle, etc.
I would like to share some pictures with you guys and I would like to thank you Max for the best thing that you have made in this Erasmus, the "Fish and Bottle", I will never forget this game and the same with your lions and fighting stories. By the way, you have to see the next post about Lapland, there is a girl who has something to tell you in German, get ready Max! I will never forget your "puté de merde, ça co tré bon" or something like that, and your master and pupile stories (Adèle). Thank you as well for the tartiflette and the kiss loren recipes.
I hope you both keep being yourself and everything go all right for you.
Apart from these specific stories, I have learnt a lot about you and your culture, and I am really happy to have been able to meet you. You know that you are invited to come back to Linköping whenever you want.
I think we will see each other again sonner than latter (I have in mind to go to Berlin, and maybe, why not, to go to this amazing city that nobody knows, Nancy ;).






No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario